[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Conrad Crampton conrad.crampton at SecData.com
Wed Apr 6 05:18:02 EDT 2016

Thanks for comments so far (and the offer Tom).
So, as it stands currently my choices appear to use BI Server 6 CE with Mondrian 3.11 (with Saiku too) or move down to 5.x with 4 (following the blog post mentioned previously).

I’m interested in the comment ". Pentaho 6 ships Mondrian 4 in the OSGI land” - does this mean that I can simply drop in the Mondrian 4 libs into BI Server lib directory?

Thanks
Conrad

From: <mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org<mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org>> on behalf of Tom Barber <tom at analytical-labs.com<mailto:tom at analytical-labs.com>>
Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2016 at 08:29
Subject: Re: [Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

For Pentaho 5.x I did the CM4 plugin which sorta worked for a while. Pentaho 6 ships Mondrian 4 in the OSGI land, if someone has the time, or wants to sponsor an investigation into exposing that library to Saiku, we'll be able to hook up to it with little difficulty, just depends how easy it is to access.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/> goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)