[Mondrian] Mondrian 4, Pentaho 6 CE, Saiko

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Apr 6 03:29:12 EDT 2016

For Pentaho 5.x I did the CM4 plugin which sorta worked for a while.
Pentaho 6 ships Mondrian 4 in the OSGI land, if someone has the time, or
wants to sponsor an investigation into exposing that library to Saiku,
we'll be able to hook up to it with little difficulty, just depends how
easy it is to access.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)