[Mondrian] Making Pre-aggregated Tables Work

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Apr 4 10:24:31 EDT 2016

On top of Amits questions, here's a bunch more output:

We have 2 schema:

http://pastebin.com/XkPSFN3P and http://pastebin.com/YbANX0pB

The foodmart one uses the aggregate tables, the phoenix one doesn't.

I've not been able to devote loads of time to debugging it, but Amit has
been trying his best and we've been playing around with making sure phoenix
uses a stats provider etc, and still it picks the fact table over the
aggregate.

http://pastebin.com/raw/MU6Xkqtk here's the mondrian logging output.

Cheers

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)