[Mondrian] Making Pre-aggregated Tables Work

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Fri Apr 1 08:04:42 EDT 2016

I'll extend this post slightly to add:

We've enabled aggregates in mondrian.properties, and we added a Aggregate
only measure and using that one forced the use of the aggregate table, so
the aggregates are being parsed.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)