[Mondrian] Failed to create folder /etc/olap-servers in the repository.

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:13:07 EDT 2015

Hello Kleyson,

We've seen this one before but could never figure out how to reproduce it.
Would you mind adding your steps to this case, please?

    http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/BISERVER-12318

As for a workaround, I suggest logging onto the server a first time as an
authenticated user with read/write access rights and the folder will get
created properly. You will then be able to change your configuration and
use anonymous access as needed.

Luc