[Mondrian] pentaho support

Gretchen Moran gmoran at pentaho.com
Tue Sep 15 10:52:57 EDT 2015

Hilario,

We do have a division that provides custom development services for improvements and new features. This is a great solution for customers who need certain enhancements that may not yet be close on our roadmap. We do like to line this development up with initiatives that are of interest to our product management, so that the customer who receives the enhancement early has some chance of eventually having the feature maintained in the core product and supported under their licensing agreement. Any custom development typically is released to the customer unsupported, unless they choose to pay additional for a support addendum that covers the new development.

Feel free to send me the details of your request, and I can help you weigh your options.

Hope this helps!
Gretchen

Gretchen Moran
Director of Engineering Services

Citadel International, Suite 340, 5950 Hazeltine National Dr., Orlando, FL 32822
Direct: +1 407.812.OPEN (6736) | Cell: +1 321.848.8207
Skype: gretchie.moran

[cid:FCD30BA0-28DE-46BE-8883-867A9ACB58CF]