[Mondrian] Member Cache flush

Hilario Fernandes hilario.fernandes at cortex-intelligence.com
Wed Sep 9 06:08:45 EDT 2015

Thank you for your reply.

So, i went back to a state before that commit to test it out, and
apparently the behaviour is the same regarding segments.

To elaborate on how i'm seeing this, I have a segmentCache implementation
where i'm logging the put/get/remove methods so i can see the remove()
being called on segments from other cubes after calling the code i
mentioned. We are also using Hazelcast, so i'm monitoring the cache map and
i can see it getting cleared also there. Te calls to remove() are done by
Mondrian, do you think it might have anything to do with havin an external
segmentCache implementation?

Using these properties cache related, if it makes any difference.

mondrian.rolap.EnableRolapCubeMemberCache = false
mondrian.rolap.star.disableLocalSegmentCache = true
mondrian.rolap.star.disableCaching = false
mondrian.rolap.SegmentCache = org.cache.MySegmentCache

--
Hilario Fernandes