[Mondrian] Modified schemas do not reload without a datasource.xml change

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:58:14 EST 2015

I'm guessing that the file changes, but you do not call the CacheControl
API to notify it, and thus expect that Mondrian will see the change. If
that's right, and your schema file changes, you should use the connection
property: UseContentChecksum=true.

That way Mondrian will use the MD5 checksum of your schema as part of the
schema key in the pool.