[Mondrian] ReferenceLink problem

Yannick Martel martel at codelutin.com
Wed May 20 09:01:12 EDT 2015

Hey !

I'm using saiku soft with a mondrian 4.0 schema and I need to manage a
kind of snowflake schema through a ReferenceLink (and "viaDimension").

I tried several times to do my schema, but never successed.

I looked carefully at "FoodMark" schema example and how this is done, I
checked document... nut no way, join is never done, I can see in
postgresql logs always the "simple" request, without join...

Can you help me to understand the problem ? (attached to the mail, my
schema example)

Regards,

--
Yannick Martel