[Mondrian] Mondrian Query Results

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:06:17 EDT 2015

It doesn’t literally store the results. It populates a member cache and cell cache in memory (the cell cache can be in distributed memory) and uses those for subsequent queries. So, best thing is just to issue another query.

In some cases Mondrian evaluates the query by pushing down to SQL and will skip the cache. Ideally it only does that when there are a lot of members & cells and you wouldn’t want that much data in your cache.