[Mondrian] Mondrian Digest, Vol 101, Issue 8

Justin Swanhart greenlion at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:57:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

In you error log the SQL appears to be using MySQL dialect (notice backticks)
sql=[select sum(`ORDERFACT`.`ORDERLINENUMBER`)
as `m0` from `bigdata`.`ORDERFACT` `ORDERFACT`]

I don't think Impala supports backtick identifiers (correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't know how to fix it, but maybe this will point you in right direction.

--justin

Sent from my iPhone