[Mondrian] REST API for mondrian cube management

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:51:00 EDT 2015

Sounds very exciting. I have long wished there was a remote way to do
DDL and other tasks (e.g. cache flush).

You could package it as a separate github project that depends on
Mondrian. Then people would be able to use it and give feedback.

That wouldn't preclude it becoming part of Mondrian (or perhaps
outside Mondrian but still distributed as part of the Pentaho stack)
at a later point.

Julian