[Mondrian] REST API for mondrian cube management

Brandon Jackson usbrandon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:17:39 EDT 2015

I'm sure someone from Pentaho will respond quickly, but that sounds exciting.  Do you have a github site where I can see and study what was done?

I know that generally they tried to abstract certain things out of mondrian into pieces. The XMLA server is one of those if I remember correctly.

Matt or Luc will probably respond, but if you already have a repo and if you modified off a certain tag, that's easiest.

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone