[Mondrian] aggregate tables, collapsed dimensions, and ordinal column

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Tue Jun 16 13:30:35 EDT 2015

MONDRIAN-663 had 3 proposed fixes:

// 1. changing the sql generation to join the collapsed level to its
// dimension table(s) to select the additional columns.
// 2. Create members that are missing these values and populate the
// values at a later time.
// 3. extend agg tables to support additional level columns

The one that was implemented (starting with 68e9b0f75a) was #1, producing the SQL you're seeing.  Unfortunately there's not a way currently to include extra columns associated with a member directly onto the agg table.  Hopefully the case Carlos referenced gets picked up at some point.  Vote for it if you haven't already.