[Mondrian] ReferenceLink problem

Yannick Martel martel at codelutin.com
Fri Jun 5 05:10:38 EDT 2015

Le Fri, 29 May 2015 20:08:15 +0000,
Matt Campbell <mcampbell at pentaho.com> a écrit :

> Your [Establishment] dimension needs to include an element with the
> <Attributes> defined.  You can specify the source table for each
> attribute.  No need to define a <Join> in that dimension, the
> physical schema captures the join path.

Hello !

It works, thanks !
My major problem was an inversion in Link Definition :
I had
 <Link source="TableA" target="TableB" keyColumn="TableB_PK" />
instead of
 <Link source="TableB" target="TableA" keyColumn="TableB_FK" />

Considering tables like TableA(tableA_PK, [attributes), TableB_FK) &
TableB(TableB_PK, [attributes])

Now, it's ok, I have just a new problem with alias system :(
"query already contains alias 'unit'"

for a cube with unit as factLink and establishment as ForeignKeyLink :/
because I review dimension "establishment" to put unitId as Attribute
and Key...

Is there a way to change the alias of an attribute in a dimension ?

--
Yannick Martel