[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 - Unsupported properties?

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon Jun 1 05:42:13 EDT 2015

I did look on Git Blame to try and find the cause of the change from 3.x to 4.x but it came from the perforce merge so the commit log was lost. The change does break the XMLA servlet stuff for excel integration, we swapped it back in a test build and it springs back into life, we'd just like to know what we break or don't break in doing so, someone must have made the change for a reason.

Tom