[Mondrian] Different 3.6 branches?

Wright, Jeff jeff.s.wright at truvenhealth.com
Fri Jan 9 11:03:29 EST 2015

Thanks!

From: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org [mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org] On Behalf Of Luc Boudreau
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 10:59 AM
To: Mondrian developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [Mondrian] Different 3.6 branches?

Hello Jeff,

Branch 3.6 is the maintenance branch. Other 3.6.X are for minor releases which fork off of the main 3.6 maintenance branch. Anything in 3.6 will show up on 3.6.X.

If you're interested in the release tags, they are all identified by the -R suffix, like 3.6.0-R and 3.6.1-R and such. All of the tags are based off the 3.6 branch.

Bottom line, 3.6 is what you want.