[Mondrian] Different 3.6 branches?

Wright, Jeff jeff.s.wright at truvenhealth.com
Fri Jan 9 10:51:23 EST 2015

We have a production application that is using 3.6, and we want to apply some patches. We'd prefer not to introduce extra change switching to 3.7 or 3.8.

I'm trying to determine the best branch to start from. In github I see branch 3.6, updated 3 months ago, and branch 3.6.9, updated 6 months ago. There are also some older stale 3.6-something branches. Is either 3.6 or 3.6.9 better? I believe both of these have fixes beyond the 3.6 jar on sourceforge. Stability is pretty important to me.

Apologies if this is a newbie github question...

--Jeff Wright