[Mondrian] Parent-child hierarchies

Kleyson Rios kleyson.rios at saude.go.gov.br
Wed Jan 7 05:47:37 EST 2015

I'm developing a general ledger account using Parent-child hierarchies but
I'm getting a not supposed result.

As can be seen in the table below, I have a SQL result from my fact table
inner join with the hierarchy dimension for a given company and time.

mondrian1.PNG

But in my dashboard (even in Saiku/JPivot) I'm getting two values for the
account 2.01.04 (see image below).

mondrian3.PNG

Based on the SQL result above, it was supposed come just the result for
'2.01.04 - Empréstimos e Financiamentos'.

Checking my hierarchy dimension I have two different records sharing the
same parent_id.

mondrian2.PNG

But even with two different records sharing the same parent_id, shouldn't I
have just one result instead of both ? I mean, in my fact table there is not
fact to '2.01.04 - Relações Interfinanceiras', so, how can it be in my final
resultset ?

Regards.

--

Kleyson Rios

Gestor Estadual em Tecnologia da Informação

Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação

Secretaria de Estado da Saúde de Goiás

(62) 3201-3707

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)