[Mondrian] Running Mondrian tests

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Fri Jan 2 10:02:57 EST 2015

Regarding running tests individually, take a look at the properties mondrian.test.Name and mondrian.test.Class.  They will allow you to run tests based on a regex pattern or within a specific test class.

It’s bothersome that you’re seeing tests fail sporadically.  We had issues with tests failing occasionally several months ago and had turned up a bug or two that occurred if the cache was populated in a specific way.  It’s possible you’re seeing something similar.  Let us know if you learn any more about the failures.