[Mondrian] Intrinsic Member Properties

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:34:26 EST 2015

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I had a look there, but my Java knowledge is extremely limited … In any case, looking at the code, I think I’ve got all of the Mondrian intrinsic member properties listed, so question no 6 is resolved.

I am accessing them via calculated members like this:
MEMBER [Measures].[Name] AS
    --[Date.Weekly Calendar].CurrentMember.Name
    [Date.Weekly Calendar].CurrentMember.Properties("MEMBER_NAME”)

Do you know perhaps the answers to the other questions?