[Mondrian] Intrinsic Member Properties

Diethard Steiner diethard.steiner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:10:31 EST 2015

Hi,

I was just playing a bit around with intrinsic member properties and a few questions came up:

1) In my case the MEMBER_GUID is not returning anything. What is the exact use case for this?

2) MEMBER_ORDINAL returned -1 in my case, however, using CurrentMember.Ordinal returned 2. Why is there a difference?

3) CUBE_NAME does not return anything. Same for CATALOG_NAME.

4) MEMBER_TYPE does return an integer when I expected something like ‘regular’ or so. Where can I find a mapping for these integers?

5) PARENT_COUNT: A more general question: In which case can a member have more than one parent? parent-child hierarchies?

6) This is a list of intrinsic member properties that I've found so far. Is there anything missing?

CATALOG_NAME
SCHEMA_NAME
CUBE_NAME
DIMENSION_UNIQUE_NAME