[Mondrian] Trying to get all datasources from the BA platform, including Mondrian 4.

Kurtis Walker kwalker at pentaho.com
Tue Feb 3 10:34:25 EST 2015

The values from olap4j.properties get loaded on startup.  So, you'd need to restart after any changes.  Datasource Manager in PUC doesn't support creating mondrian 4 connections, so there is nothing you can do there.  Your properties look ok to me.  I'm not familiar with how Saiku get's it's connections compared to Analyzer.  Any errors in your log?

Kurt