[Mondrian] How to get Mondrian 4.3.0.1 working?

Sayan Hazra sayan.mnit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:04:11 EDT 2015

Hi All,

It seems there is no support for "war" build in Mondrian 4.3.0.1(
https://github.com/pentaho/mondrian/tree/4.3.0.1-R).

Is there any API(Support for MDX and xmla) details for this version? I did
not find a way how to access this Mondrian.

After building(maven or ant) I have the jar file which has Mondrian class
files.

I tried building with maven for the war file but it had files missing like
web.xml.

I also tried to use the compiled files(as a jar) available in the
sourceforge but there DefaultXmlaServlet.class is missing. It is inherited
by MondrianXmlaServlet. And DynamicDatasourceXmlaServlet inherits
MondrianXmlaServlet. So how does this even compile? I am really confused.
And the xmla servlet entry class is DynamicDatasourceXmlaServlet.

Please let me know what I am missing here.

Do we have any updated documentation on how to build Mondrian 4.x other
than this
http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/developers_guide.php

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards,