[Mondrian] Mondrian 4 MemberFormatter, how to set it in the mapping?

Tadeus Garsva tadeus.garsva at ittc.vu.lt
Tue Aug 18 03:40:19 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am trying Mondrian 4 with a memberformatter but it does not seem to
get called (object were instatiated). I pasted the mapping below. Should
I map the MemberFormatter in a different way?

<Dimension name="Pareigybė" caption="Pareigybė" description="Pareigybė"
table="pareigybe" key="Pareigybė" >
     <Attributes>
       <Attribute name="Pareigybė" nameColumn="prg_kodas"
keyColumn="prg_kodas" orderByColumn="prg_kodas" captionColumn="prg_caption"
                  caption="Pareigybė" description="Pareigybė"
                  hierarchyAllMemberName="Pareigybės"
hierarchyAllLevelName="Visos">
         <MemberFormatter
className="lt.vu.mondrian.LongCaptionFormatter"></MemberFormatter>
       </Attribute>
     </Attributes>
</Dimension>

This dimension is shared dimension.
Please, help me to resolve this problem.

Best regards
Tadeus Garsva