[Mondrian] MemberFormatter problem

Tadeus Garsva tadeus.garsva at ittc.vu.lt
Thu Aug 6 07:53:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using Saiku 3.1 with mondrian 4.3 schema and I need to use
MemberFormatter for one of my attributes:

<Dimension name="Pareigybe" caption="Pareigybe" description="Pareigybe"
table="pareigybe" key="Pareigybe" >
   <Attributes>
<Attribute name="Pareigybe" nameColumn="prg_kodas" keyColumn="prg_kodas"
orderByColumn="prg_kodas"
   caption="Pareigybe"Â  captionColumn="prg_caption"
hierarchyAllMemberName="Pareigybes" hierarchyAllLevelName="Visos">
*<MemberFormatter className="lt.vu.mondrian.LongCaptionFormatter">
</MemberFormatter>*
</Attribute>
</Attributes>
</Dimension>

This attribute is in shared dimension.
When I try toexecute some query on Cube with this dimension, nothing
happened.  Method formatMember wasn't called.
When I refresh schema, 2 objects of class
lt.vu.mondrian.LongCaptionFormatter were instantiated.
Could You help me. It seems that is so little and easy problem, but I
can't resolve it.

Best regards
Tadeus Garsva

P.S. I'm very sorry for my english