[Mondrian] difficulty installing demo

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:08:19 EDT 2014

Some folks at ThoughtWorks made a quick-start project to get mondrian
running over XMLA.

https://github.com/ThoughtWorksInc/mondrian-xmla-spike

You might want to take a look at it, fork it locally and tweak as you need.
Once it's running, you can use XMLA tools like Warehouse Explorer to
connect to it.