[Mondrian] mondrian clients

Roland Bouman roland.bouman at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:08:13 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Andy, thanks for bringing this to my attention

Alejandro,

usually when people have trouble getting xmla4js to work, it's because they
run xmla4js from another domain than the XML/A server they are trying to
access.

Therefore, can you explain how did you install xmla4js, and how are you
using it to communicate with mondrian?
Also, when trying to run the samples, do you see any javascript errors in
your web browser console?

This info could help me identify what your problem might be.

Also, please use the xmla4js issue tracker on github to report problems
about xmla4js, not the mondrian mailing list.

Thank you, and kind regards,

Roland

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 4:12 AM, Andy Grohe <agrohe21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I have quite a bit.  Roland is the author.
> On May 24, 2014 10:51 AM, <islanis at infomed.sld.cu> wrote:
>
>> "Andy Grohe" <agrohe21 at gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>> > Xmla4js.  Find it on github
>>
>> Hi, is great but have some problems, do you worked with xmla4js
>> before, because i cant render the table, and the examples dont work
>> fine and neither returns error.

>> que
>> Sistema
>> compromiso de
>> establecidas

>> --
>>
>> Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que
>> ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema
>> Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de
>> usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas
>>
>> Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/

Roland Bouman
blog: http://rpbouman.blogspot.com/
twitter: @rolandbouman
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5142800&trk=tab_pro

Author of "Pentaho Solutions" (Wiley, ISBN: 978-0-470-48432-6
http://tinyurl.com/lvxa88) and "Pentaho Kettle Solutions" (Wiley, ISBN:
978-0-470-63517-9 http://tinyurl.com/33r7a8m)