[Mondrian] Enabling query internal timing only when required.

Ricardo Fradinho ricardo.fradinho at webdetails.pt
Thu May 22 12:22:44 EDT 2014

Hi,

I found that during the execution of MDX queries that require multiple
iterations, the amount of memory stored by the mondrian.olap.QueryTiming
objects can get quite high, close to 1GB per statement on the queries
I'm using and I need to run multiple in parallel because they're
basically CPU bound.

Currently it's not possible to disable this query timing on the internal
operations.

Is there any problem in setting this as disabled by default and then
introduce a configuration setting to enable it ?

Best Regards,
Ricardo Fradinho.