[Mondrian] Parent-child roll-up/drill-down limitations?

LAI mieuxvotard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:00:15 EDT 2014

Luc,

Alas, my case has a major difference with the one you mention : in FoodMart, all bosses have a salary.
Therefore, they are members on their own.

In my case, some super-categories (i.e. bosses) are not members on their own but should be considered as members because children of theirs are members.

This is the essence of my problem.

Do you concur with my analysis ?

If you want to test with FoodMart in analog conditions, I guess you just need to delete in the DB every salary record related to bosses and see how Mondrian reacts with the roll-ups.

Kind regards
Arnaud