[Mondrian] xml cube error in where topic

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:49:56 EDT 2014

Hello Alejandro,

I don't think this list is the right place for you to get help. We deal
with development-related questions here, not user support.

If I may make a few suggestions, your schema's structure clearly tells us
that you should take a step back and review your schema and the
documentation. Actually, if I might also suggest, you should take even more
steps back and read a couple articles and books on OLAP before attempting
to design these schemas. Your dimensions are not designed properly and you
have confused the levels with the members. (You can't create one column per
month. You need a column which contains the key of the month).

I suggest reading the Mondrian book. It's a good introduction to OLAP
modeling and will teach you the right approach to OLAP. ( manning.com/back/
 )

I realize that you have a close dead line to meet, but trust me, you're
more than 3 days off from calling this finished. You'll be very happy you
took the time to understand first.

Best of luck

Luc