[Mondrian] Lagunitas Master Test Suite Differences

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:57:08 EDT 2014

Will,

Thanks so much for undertaking this. (I especially like the time difference
warnings) I can explain a few of the differences.

ExpiringReferenceTest
This is a missing merge. The ExpiringReference was introduced with
MONDRIAN-1236 but never ported to Lagunitas. I've created a separate ticket
so we get to it eventually. http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-2136

NativizeSetFunDefTest
Same story here. The native sets were implemented in master by Webdetails
years ago, but they never got around to implementing it in 4.X.