[Mondrian] Lagunitas Master Test Suite Differences

Will Gorman wgorman at pentaho.com
Tue Jun 24 09:40:07 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

I've created a basic test which diffs the master and lagunitas test suite, reporting on both the missing tests in lagunitas along with any major performance differences between the two test suites.  Attached is the test class I wrote, hopefully it can be of use for folks as we continue to harden lagunitas.

Note that there is also a CSV that I used to list known reasons why tests were removed.   I'm sure there are a number of these tests that don't exist anymore that have explanations, but a number of tests that aren't run should be passing before we declare lagunitas stable.

I've attached a recent log as well, it would be great to make this part of CI so it's updated regularly and is part of the overall lagunitas regression suite.  Once we stop developing on the master codeline we can remove this.  In the report you'll  see a number of tests that have been added to master since the lagunitas branch.

Thanks!

Will