[Mondrian] Ready to move to maven?

Kurtis Walker kwalker at pentaho.com
Mon Jul 14 09:38:09 EDT 2014

I had to make another change to get all expected tests to pass.  https://github.com/kurtwalker/mondrian/commit/42d2b55fa0daac4041b5941bf223368868a6a381

Any objection to squashing all these into a single commit?

Kurt
On Sat, 2014-07-12 at 23:48 -0500, Julian Hyde wrote:
Strange. I get 13 failures, 0 errors on lagunitas [1], and 12 failures, 0 errors on maven2 [2]. (One fewer failure because I fixed testCodeFormatting.)

.csv files now live under src/test/resources rather than testsrc/main. Maven copies them to target/test-classes, and the tests (e.g. RolapResultTest) look for them there. Maybe you're running 'ant test' but have not run 'mvn compile' or similar to copy them.

In my opinion, it's OK if that scenario doesn't work. If you run 'mvn compile' first, I think you'll find that maven2 is at parity with lagunitas.

Julian

[1] https://github.com/julianhyde/mondrian/commit/53bb59393ad5c116d3a1b4e8f4ce8d76698f8c8a
[2] https://github.com/julianhyde/mondrian/commit/69d5d7097165ea66f306a5d5e96613f77998a95f