[Mondrian] Ready to move to maven?

Kurtis Walker kwalker at pentaho.com
Sat Jul 12 17:52:30 EDT 2014

yup, ant and mvn both have the same test results.  But, there are still six more failures compared to lagunitas.  All FileNotFoundException.  I think some csv resources are not getting included in the compile.

On Fri, 2014-07-11 at 16:53 -0500, Julian Hyde wrote:

On Jul 10, 2014, at 11:52 AM, Julian Hyde <julianhyde at gmail.com<mailto:julianhyde at gmail.com>> wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Kurtis Walker <kwalker at pentaho.com<mailto:kwalker at pentaho.com>> wrote:
>
>> I pulled this down locally to try it out.  The ant test target has 6 more failures compared to current lagunitas branch.  I haven't investigated them all, but they look to be all around file resource paths.  Also tried the mvn test target.  It resulted in 55 failures and 33 errors.  I haven't done any investigation into those.  I'll try to keep hacking at this in my spare cycles.
>
> Thanks. I’m working on some fixes.

Kurt,

I've fixed the tests. Now the suite gets the same failures via "ant test" and "maven test".

When you have a moment, can you pull the latest https://github.com/pentaho/mondrian/pull/358 and give it another try?