[Mondrian] Ready to move to maven?

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:42:21 EDT 2014

I migrated the lagunitas branch over to use maven rather than ant, in a
branch called maven, last October. I reorganized the files into a standard
maven directory structure. Everything seemed to build and run properly, and
ant even continued to work.

It's no surprise that bit rot has occurred. After a simple rebase of the
latest lagunitas, the maven branch no longer works.

Is now the right time to move to maven? I'll take the time to re-do the
maven conversion if there is interest.

There's some other work I'd like to do on Mondrian, but the maven
conversion is a prerequisite.