[Mondrian] Microsoft Excel with Mondrian through MS OLEDB provider for analysis services driver

Kurtis Walker kwalker at pentaho.com
Fri Jan 17 08:41:58 EST 2014

Hi Lakshmi,
  You can make your changes in your own fork on github and then create a pull request to merge in your changes.  There are detailed instructions at http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/developers_guide.php[1] .  Look for the section titled "Checking in Code"  Thanks!

Kurt

--------
[1] http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/developers_guide.php