[Mondrian] Help MDX Query - CurrentMember

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Thu Jan 16 10:42:41 EST 2014

Hi Kleyson,
This is a better question for the forum.  I've got an example that may help you-- but let's move it off the dev list.

-matt

On 01/16/2014 06:40 AM, Kleyson Rios wrote:
Hi

What I need to do is calculate a measure based on a week range of each year.
I’ve already spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to solve the problem.

I’m trying the following MDX query.

with

// For each year ON ROWS calculate a subtotal of Cases from Week 1 to Week 4
set [Range Weeks] as '{[YearWeek].[Year].CurrentMember.[1] : [YearWeek].[Year].CurrentMember.[4]}'

member [Measures].[Partial Cases] as 'Sum([Range Weeks], [Measures].[Cases])'

select NON EMPTY {[Measures].[Partial Cases]} ON COLUMNS,
             NON EMPTY {[YearWeek].[Year].Members} ON ROWS

from [SRAG]

But I’m getting the error: MondrianException: Mondrian Error:No function matches signature '1(<Member>)'

My dimension structure:

- YearWeek
--- Year
--- Week

Thanks in advance.

--
Kleyson Rios
Gestor de TI

Se não pode vencer pelo talento, vença pelo esforço. (Dave Weinbaum)