[Mondrian] Running Mondrian tests

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Mon Dec 22 12:54:42 EST 2014

There are 2 test failures in CI<http://ci.pentaho.com/job/mondrian> right now (both runs of testDatabaseMetaDataGetDatasources), so those would be expected.  I don’t know the background on why those are failing.
The CI job runs against MySQL w/ native eval turned on and aggregates turned off.  You may see other failures with different configurations.