[Mondrian] Catalog clustering

Hilario Fernandes hilario.fernandes at cortex-intelligence.com
Tue Dec 9 11:10:11 EST 2014

Thank you for all the replies!

So, either way ( saving on a web server or implementing a DSP to read from
database ) the whole catalog would be massive if i had hundreds of cubes.
That would generate a huge overhead when adding a cube to a catalog,
considering the whole catalog would have to be generated and the checksum
matched, when compared to the current RolapSchema.addCube method.

Am I wrong with this theory?

--
Hilario Fernandes