[Mondrian] Forcing "expr direction NULLS LAST" in order by without rebuild?

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:41:39 EDT 2014

The Oracle dialect has checks in place to validate that it talks to an
Oracle DB, so it might fallback to JdbcDialectImpl. If you turn on
debugging output in log4j, you'll see which dialect is chosen.

Try creating your own class and then pass it with the Dialect property,
making sure it is present in your classpath. I think that should work.

Luc