[Mondrian] Forcing "expr direction NULLS LAST" in order by without rebuild?

Jesús Barrasa jbarrasa at outlook.com
Wed Apr 9 13:11:48 EDT 2014

Thanks! That sounds great but I cannot make it work :(
Is this on 3.6.1 ?
I've been trying to set the dialect to the Oracle one as it seems to use the group by notation that I need.
That's what my connection string looks like:

But I see no difference, still generating the default SQL with the CASE expressions in the ORDER BY.
Am I missing something?

Regards,

JB.