[Mondrian] Aggregate UDFs

Johnson, Jeremiah jeremiah.johnson at truvenhealth.com
Mon Apr 7 14:32:34 EDT 2014

I would like to write a UDF that takes in a set and  transforms it into a new set. I think I have figured out how to process sets in a UDF but I'm not sure if Mondrian can handle returning a set from a UDF because the execute() method returns an Object. I don't know what classes are legal. I did look at existing UDFs and nothing is jumping out at me as returning a set. Can I return a set and what class type does it have to be?

Jeremiah Johnson
Truven Health Analytics
Phone: 734-913-3194
The Healthcare Business of Thomson Reuters is now
Truven Health Analytics.