[Mondrian] issue with SQL query generation

Arvindkumar J j.arvindkumar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 05:50:36 EDT 2014

Hi,

I need a help regarding this issue -  when I select date dimension in
FILTER with 2 dates selected and advertiser dimension in ROWS with one
advertiser selected,
the read tuple query generated doesn't have the 2 selected dates in the
predicate of the query. So, the readTuple query gets result for all the
dates. This query takes lot of time to execute.

But when i select only date in date dimension, the readtuple query has that
date in the predicate and executes faster.

Please let know if there is any known fix for this issue. I'm using
mondrian 3.5.6.

Thanks
Arvind