[Mondrian] ClassCastException w/ null members

Matt Campbell mcampbell at pentaho.com
Wed Sep 18 08:18:46 EDT 2013

Moving Tom's discussion to a better list :).

<snip>
Whilst we're talking wish list stuff(although technically the wrong list), MONDRIAN-1610 could do with being looked at as I've hit the problem in both my pubs demo and my solr driver. Because the documents don't always have every field  as they don't necessarily follow a strict DWH type idiom, Mondrian blows up pretty often.
</snip>

Agreed, I think that one's important and something we'll hit all over the place.  I hadn't noticed you had already logged this issue and created the duplicate MONDRIAN-1711<http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-1711> a few days ago.