[Mondrian] MonetDB dialect and compatibility

Hilario Fernandes hilario.fernandes at cortex-intelligence.com
Thu Oct 17 13:41:54 EDT 2013

The case method used currently by mondrian seems to work "most" of the
time, the problem seems to be when we throw a function into it (case when *
sum(*number*)* ...). Monet seems to return 0 when adding nulls, which kinda
ruins this strategy... Even so, i'm not sure if that is the real problem
since i was getting no results at all from my query, if the sum returning 0
was the problem then it would just throw results in the wrong order.

I'm trying to get some advice in the monetdb's mailing list on this matter,
but no replies so far.