[Mondrian] Segment rollup issue
jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Oct 8 12:17:24 EDT 2013
On Oct 8, 2013, at 9:10 AM, Matt Campbell <mcampbell at pentaho.com> wrote:
> Thanks Luc. I've created MONDRIAN-1729 for this. The test below reliably causes the failure:
Just so we're clear.
A segment axis has a constraint, that defines what values could occur on the axis, and a list of actual keys on that axis.
* It is not valid for the constraint to be empty; an assert should check for that, as Luc says.
* It IS valid for the constraint to be "true", meaning that the axis is unconstrained.
* It is valid for the actual values to be empty.
And while we're at it:
* The values are all Comparable, and all of the same type.
* If one of the values from the database is SQL NULL, we don't add it to the value set, but set the 'boolean hasNull' flag.
More information about the Mondrian