[Mondrian] BitKey pos exceeds capacity

Hilario Fernandes hilario.fernandes at cortex-intelligence.com
Fri Nov 15 14:05:42 EST 2013

Thanks for your input, i'll fill a bug report with all the information.

So, you think that the schema change on the single connection used by the
application might cause the problem. Maybe if i create a connection per
query would help? Basically i'd be using a pool of olap connections... But
I've seen somewhere that creating multiple olapconnections to wasn't the
best way to go... I'll give it a try nonetheless!

--
Hilario Fernandes