[Mondrian] BitKey pos exceeds capacity

Hilario Fernandes hilario.fernandes at cortex-intelligence.com
Wed Nov 13 12:08:10 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm using mondrian 3.6.1 and some queries are returning this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: pos 64 exceeds capacity 64
  at mondrian.rolap.BitKey$Small.set(BitKey.java:461)
  at mondrian.rolap.agg.Aggregation.createSegments(Aggregation.java:159)
at mondrian.rolap.agg.Aggregation.load(Aggregation.java:129)
  at
mondrian.rolap.agg.AggregationManager.loadAggregation(AggregationManager.java:115)
at
mondrian.rolap.BatchLoader$Batch.loadAggregation(FastBatchingCellReader.java:1296)
        at
mondrian.rolap.BatchLoader$Batch.loadAggregation(FastBatchingCellReader.java:1233)
  at mondrian.rolap.BatchLoader.load(FastBatchingCellReader.java:882)
  at
mondrian.rolap.BatchLoader$LoadBatchCommand.call(FastBatchingCellReader.java:1005)
at
mondrian.rolap.BatchLoader$LoadBatchCommand.call(FastBatchingCellReader.java:971)
at
mondrian.rolap.agg.SegmentCacheManager$Actor.run(SegmentCacheManager.java:932)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I am unable to find a pattern or a specific query that causes the error.

I did some research and it seems the BitKey is related to the use of
aggregate tables, which are disabled. Any idea of whats causing it? Is
there some way to work around this? Maybe some flag I could set?

Thanks

--
Hilario Fernandes