[Mondrian] Security issue with roles when using user-session role mapper

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at coin.hr
Tue Nov 12 08:11:13 EST 2013

Yes but my users are not getting mondrian role Authenticated because I am not using one2one role mapper. They currently get only one role I defined in my database table :-(

So, the alternative is to use one2one role mapper, but I thought it was worth to mention the probem when using session based role mapper

thx very much

regards, dejan